Friday, May 18, 2012

Follow My Blog Friday #99


If you are new to the FF fun, Feature and Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, myself of course and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Now to make this FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. If you are interested in becoming a Feature click on the drop down link above FEATURES and Features and Follow Friday and get on the waiting list!  It is also required, that if you participate you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and the two Feature blogs.

This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View and Alison from Alison Can Read on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} {Alisoncanread.com}and any one else you want to follow on the list.

2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - Addicted2Heroines and Books Galore.

3. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.

4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love ... and the followers

7. If your new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

The Friday Follow Feature are ...

Addicted2Heroines

When did you start blogging?

I started blogging back in February 2012. The lovely and talented Cat from Addicted2Heroines, who was a friend of mine on GoodReads, asked if I would be interested in blogging on her site. I immediately agreed and have been blogging with her ever since. How lucky am I?

What is your favorite part of book blogging?

My favorite part about blogging is meeting fellow bloggers and readers who share the same interests as I do. I’ve met a lot of smart, funny and all-around awesome people in the last few months.

What is your favorite book(s)?

This is a tough one, but I’ll narrow it down to my top three series. Downside Ghosts by Stacia Kane, Fever by Karen Marie Moning and Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost. My favorite YA series right now is Cassandra Clare’s The Mortal Instruments.

What has been the best thing that has happened to you because of book blogging?

The best thing about blogging is that I have the opportunity to review, interview and collaborate on guest posts with my favorite authors. I would have never had this opportunity had I not started book blogging.




BWS tips button

1. When did you start blogging?

I started back in October 2010.

2. What is your favorite part of book blogging?

I love engaging with book lovers on a daily basis. It's always interesting to see what everyone else is reading, and to share my thoughts on the books I've read. Plus it sure is a great way to increase the height of your to-read pile!

3. What is your favorite book(s)?

I'd have to say the ones my daughter, Nicole, publishes through her indie press, Tribute Books (http://www.tribute-books.com). They are such engaging young adult ebooks like "Spectral" from Shannon Duffy and "Until Next Time: The Angel Chronicles" by Amy Lignor. It's great getting a chance to introduce new readers to these e-titles through my blog.

4. What has been the best thing that has happened to you because of book blogging?


I would have to say the friendships I have made, especially Kathy at Bermudaonion.net. I admire her so much.

Q: Summer Break is upon us! What would be the perfect vacation spot for you to catch up on your reading and relax?

1. I would love to visit either The Caribbean or one of the archaeological digs in South America.

2. I would love to visit Australia again since it's been years since I've been here. I would like go back for a few weeks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am honestly afraid to go to Australia or South America because of all the poisonous creatures that roam there... don't laugh LOL

And I had to mention this... I am so jealous of the quantity of books you've read so far!!!!!

Here's my Follow Friday

JoLee @ Wickedly Delicious Book Blog said...

South America sounds fun. Have a nice weekend.

My FF
http://wickedlydeliciousbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/05/feature-and-follow-97.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails